What are the symptoms of Psychic Attack
If you feel physically and emotionally drained, have lost sight of your goals, if you feel depressed, or anxious all the time and if you have lost faith in your own abilities with there being neither rhyme nor reason for any of this, then you could be under psychic attack. However, people who suck the energy out of others are not always consciously aware that they are doing so. It could be that they are, through the means of telepathy, sending you negative emotions which over time affect you mentally, physically and emotionally.
Remote Psychic Attack
I call this ‘Long distance psychic attack’. When a psychic vampire psychically attacks you, it could be that you are the foremost in their mind. Believe it or not, they may hold you in high esteem, but as they think about you when they are in toxic emotion mode, they will literally suck the energy from you which makes them feel energised, and leaves you feeling depleted.
Another form of psychic attack is when someone ‘stalks’ you by constantly ringing texting or e-mailing you. They will tell you how bad they feel about something that has usually happened in the past. They go into great detail, leaving no stone unturned about how bad their life is and how nothing good happens to them. They will often repeat negative patterns in their life and just by engaging in this negativity or reading their messages, can make you feel utterly fatigued whilst they will feel energised. This is NOT a fair exchange of energy as they will have literally sucked the life out of you.
Deliberate Psychic Attack
This is the worst kind and can destroy the quality of people’s lives as the person sending the attack can create spells via witchcraft or open inter dimensional doorways such as portals to send harmful energies to a family or another person. This makes the attacker feel powerful in the wrong way, without realising the karmic affect of their actions. It’s the same story as always. What you put out, you get back…..
What type of people are Psychic Vampires
You have probably met a Psychic Vampire at least once in your life. Mostly, they have extremely low self esteem, often having feelings of rejection in their past. Because of this, they can’t, and won’t, let go. They gain power by telling you about all the negative things that happen to them. They need constant reassurance, but no matter how much you try to help them, they won’t move on as it’s easier for them to bombard you with their baggage than to put any work in themselves. It could be that they want to ‘get back at you’ for something, and they feel anger towards you so they do what they do best – they suck the life out of you.
Possible symptoms of psychic attack
- Loss of energy
- Diminishing Aura
- Sleep disturbances
- Physical illness
- Feeling unfocused
- Feeling disorientated
- Feeling as if there is a dark cloud following you around
- Feeling Nauseous
- Feelings of worry, doubt, or guilt interrupting your day
- Tightness in the chest or feeling as if you can’t breathe properly
How to protect yourself from Psychic Attack
- Be aware of who is attacking you and either limit or completely distance yourself from that person.
- Redirect your thoughts. Don’t get sucked into their drama. Visualise yourself doing something positive and hold that visualisation. Do not allow the psychic vampire to enter your thoughts
- There is power in numbers, so ask your friends, spirit helpers and guides to send you healing and positive vibes
- Stay away from people who undermine you or make you feel depleted. Whether they are so called friends, acquaintances or even family. Distance yourself!
- Don’t retaliate. That is what the vampire wants. They are exposing what they feel is wrong in their life – don’t allow them to push this onto you.
- Create a sacred space in your home such as an Angel Altar and smudge each room
- Be mindful, and ever in the moment. Something a Psychic Vampire will never be.
- Remember to ground yourself and protect your aura by bringing in the white light. You will need to do this every day
- Visualise surrounding yourself with a ‘Psychic Cloak’ Blue for protection, Green for Healing, Pink for Love, White for Purity, Yellow for Upliftment.
- Wear healing protective crystals or amulets such as Black tourmaline, Kyanite, Amethyst, Moldavite, Bloodstone, Black Obsidian,
- Wear a St. Christopher Pendant, or Crucifix
- Create Holy Water and bless yourself with it.
- Place symbols of protection around yourself and your home such as Buddha’s, bamboo plants, four leaf clovers etc.
- Positive Affirmations
- Meditation and/or prayer.
Share the love...
Never miss anything, follow us...